To make the payments at our online store safe and secure enough, we have adopted the latest payment encryption technology. Our website (birdfy.com) has applied the SSL(encryption link) to avoid any information leakage.
We work with the most popular banks and e-commerce payment experts. We support PayPal, Shop Pay, and credit/debit cards, Discover, Master Card, Visa, Maestro, JCB, and American Express,Google Pay, Meta Pay.
Q1: What currency will my payment be billed in?
A: The currency used on the domain (birdfy.com) is USD
Q2: Why my payment failed?
A: Kindly note that if you pay by credit card, your payment could be somehow denied at the checkout by our system in defense against possible credit card fraud.
Under this situation, here are 4 solutions for you:
1. Chose Another Payment Method
- Step 1: Select PayPal still at the checkout page & click the complete order button.
- Step 2: Then you’ll be directed to a page with access to both PayPal and Debit/Credit card payment
(for the latter option, you don’t have to register for PayPal).
- Step 3: Then you can complete your order with your Credit/Debit card.
2. Pay via PayPal.
If you have a PayPal account, we recommend that you pay via PayPal.
3. Switch to your other credit/debit card.
4. Call the customer service number on your credit/debit card.
Let them know you are authorizing the payment. Once they put an authorization through, you’re able to process your payment once more on our website and the order will be accepted.